Monday, April 27, 2009

It's been a while

The kids and I have finally started to settle in somewhat to my sister Sarah's house. Kasady thinks it's a party every day and night. She's loving it. Damon shares a room with Ben, who snores so very loud. (Now I know why Sarah and Adam have their bedroom at one end of the house and his at the other end). We have invested in some ear plugs for Damon and he's sleeping much better now.




If you didn't know already, Jerott and I split up. My sister, Sarah (a.k.a. Patasha Nutters) was oh so kind to let us come stay at her house for a while since Jerott had me move out and I really didn't have anywhere to go. At first it was hard adjusting to everything going on, but we've settled in very nicely...starting to get a routine down again.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

hi cute girl. i was so happy to see you updated your blog. it's been so long! sorry to hear about your split. you are such an awesome girl. hope you are doing ok. what would we do without awesome sisters. thinking of you ... lots of ♥, rachelle marshall

Julene said...

Hello my dear, so glad to see you back in blogland. It's probably just as well you didn't post the last few months....but life will be better now! Can't wait for you to move back to the neighborhood. Love you girl!

Allison said...

That's sad.....Jerolyn wanted me to let you know next time I saw you on facebook that they all miss you and the kids very much. Jerott is totally heartbroken and misses you and the kids very much! I hope everything works out for the best. Make sure to keep us up to date on everything and the new babe!

Unknown said...

Katherine! Hello! It has been a while since we've talked. We should get back to emailing again. I hope you are doing well, the kids too. Have you had your baby yet? I can't seem to remember what your due date is (or was)! Just wanted to send you my love. I hope everything is turning out for the best!